Annually, the Santa Fe Council of the Knights of Columbus award scholarships to parish students planning to attend a Catholic High School or College. A $750 scholarship is awarded to a student attending a tuition-based High School in the fall and a $1500 scholarship is awarded to a student attending College in the fall.
Download the application: 2022 Scholarship Application
- Students applying for the High School scholarship have a chance to be awarded $750.00 and college applicants compete for an award of $1500.00.
- Student must be a parishioner of St. Bridget of Sweden Parish, a graduate of or an 8th grade student at St. Bridget School.
- To be eligible for the High School scholarship, the student must be attending a tuition-based High School or Trade School in the fall.
- Scholarships are awarded based upon four criteria:
- a completed application,
- an essay not to exceed 250 words on a topic of the council’s choosing,
- the recommendation of either the applicants Pastor, another Priest or a member of the Catholic Religious and
- the submission of a Faith In Action Summary detailing the applicant’s activity in his or her Parish, School or Community which displays a commitment to his or her Catholic Christian Faith.
- 2021 High School – Chloe Retuya
- 2021 College – Claire Shemo
- 2020 High School – Beth Convertito
- 2020 College – Caroline Mayer
- 2019 High School* – Megan Baker
- 2019 High School* – Matthew Baker
- 2018 High School – Megan Baker
- 2018 College – Caroline Mayer
*2019 – Due to no college applications being submitted, two High School scholarships were awarded and the remaining $500 was used to sponsor a seminarian.